Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DEVIL (2010)




 I cant tell u how much i really enjoyed watching this movie..and definitely would watch this again if i get a chance.I must say Night Syamalan is back with a bang. After watching 'The last Airbender', I took a pledge that would be the last time I'm ever gonna pay to watch any movie, Night Syamalan is involved in. But today I broke my promise as I watched 'Devil'. And actually, I was not at all disappointed. In fact, I liked it. All right, I would say it...I loved this movie.
Night Syamalan has come up with a strong and interesting story. The plot looks so simple at the beginning, but it moves on, suspense unveils in a scary, yet logical fashion. The linking between all characters is portrayed in a very effective way. Nothing is ever a coincidence.
Direction is good. Acting is decent. Cinematography is appreciable, especially the wide variety of camera angles and frames attempted to portray a simple elevator as some claustrophobic scary machine. Sound effects are captivating.
I'm already waiting for his next flick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment